Looks like you guys had a great Christmas break! You are so creative! Those bags are adorable. Sydnee and Chase are so so cute, and I love the pictures of you guys hooking up the dog to the sled. I will have to try that with our dog Cole. We actually have a big black sled just like that one! We miss you guys!
2 comments:
love the web site, great pictures of the bags, really show them off, love mine by the way, thanks
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas break! You are so creative! Those bags are adorable. Sydnee and Chase are so so cute, and I love the pictures of you guys hooking up the dog to the sled. I will have to try that with our dog Cole. We actually have a big black sled just like that one! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment