Good Times begins Here

Good Times begins Here

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Oh, the joys of life!!


I have a hobby of taking pictures and having fun with them. I thought I might share a few. This is Courtney's brother when they went through the temple.

Another pic I took of my sister Maria's Family.

The kids loving the warm weather. Playing with sidewalk chalk.

I put the kids to sleep by taking them on a walk. Don't they look tired. I must be a slow walker. HA! HA!

Our dog Knuckles.

Chase first real war wound. Tipted over on the cement.

Chase learning how to ride.

Sydnee modeling for the camera.

The only boy Grand kids on the Ivie side. Chase and Spencer.

Preschool Princess Party. I teach Preschool and this was our Letter P day!!





Chase had to wear the hat and we laughed so hard.
Sydnee helping me make princess hats and wands. She loved it!!

Easter morning!

Sydnee's Easter.


Courtney's Birthday Party!






Sydnee wanted Chase to be a fairy with her. He didn't mind, Courtney did. HA HA!!

We have had so much fun. It seems like are days go by way to fast and our little ones are growing up before are eyes. Chase is now walking. He figured it out and thinks he can run now. This is so nice now that we have some warm weather. He can walk every where rather than crawl. Sydnee seems to be testing our patients more and more each day. Talk about trying to push our buttons!! I have the hardest time with being consistent but found that if I am not, she is to cleaver. We have a tough one on our hands. I am doing better.
Lots has happened this month. Courtney just turned 28. Poor Courtney!!! Chase started walking and Sydnee decided she can sing Farmer and the Dale. She is a pretty good singer. She just got her first bike and thinks she is in high heaven. She does pretty good with it. They just got sand for their sand turtle and are filthy every night. (Thank you Uncle Ryan for the sand) Sydnee likes making pies and Chase loves the feeling of sand every where. They are both to much fun. We are grateful for some warm weather and our very sad that Court has to be inside studding. We love you all!!

2 comments:

Birch Family said...

great pictures love the shinner on chace when did you start beating them i thought i was the mean mom jk love ya

Nathaniel and Julie Clinger said...

Love te pictures. Way fun to look at. Nathaniel saw the photos and said they are getting big and looking all grown up, especially Sydnee. r