Good Times begins Here

Good Times begins Here

Friday, March 27, 2009

When are we really going to get spring?

Our little boy has come down with some cold. He has had a nasty fever. We hope it is short lived. It must be the season. Sounds like everyone has sick kids or has had sick kids. We just need some warm weather. We had a taste of that on our trip to Boise. Thanks Andreasen family for a great time. We all had so much fun, but Sydnee really had a blast. She talks about Cameron and all the fun they had. They play together like best buds. They even like wrestling! They must get that from their dad's.
We really wish we could have had some great weather this week. Since it hasn't happened we have been enjoying Courtney's company and have watch a few more movies than normal. Isn't that how spring break goes. Always cold!!
When we did get a nice day of warm weather the kids didn't want to play inside. They love running around with Knuckles and playing in their car coup. As you can see in the pic they have lots of fun together.
I take every free min to sew. I love it. I have finally finished these blue dresses that I started in December. I thought they turned out really cute. I even tried sewing a diaper clutch. I thought it turned out pretty nice. What can I say I am always up for some new challenge!! We hope everyone is doing well!!

My First Try at making a diaper clutch!!

My sewing frenzy. Three dresses and a nursing blanket. I really like sewing!!

Sydnee modeling her dress!! What do you think?

Chase loved Bronco. He is the Andreason's puppy.

Sydnee has so much fun on our trip to Boise. The weather was awesome!!

Chase thought he could ride a trike. He can't even walk =)

Bronco, Sydnee loved chasing this pup.

To get a good pic. I had to have them pull a funny face.

These faces are natural. So sweet, aren't they?

Sydnee's best Friend. They still know how to ruff things up!

Painting. Loves to paint!!

So cute!!

Handsome!! With the bunk beds up they love looking out the back window.

They love this car coup.


Chase loves it even more when Sydnee pushes him.

Chase wanting to walk but to much of a chicken.

Our FHE. Wrote letters to Matt!! Great times!!

1 comment:

Birch Family said...

I think that I covet your talent or maybe I just need to get brave and start trying.