Good Times begins Here

Good Times begins Here

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sydnee Turns 8!

 On May 26, 2014 Sydnee Smith was baptized and confirmed.  My heart was so full of joy as I watched her take her first steps of making covenants with her Father in Heaven.  As she prepared with scripture study I got to see her testimony grow.  She is so full of light!
Our little girl is growing up....her excitement of this special day brought joy to our home.  Her Dad shared in this sacred ordinance.  How blessed we are to the priesthood in our home!
Sydnee could not have been more excited to share this day with her cousin Jaicee.  They both celebrate May birthdays and were blessed to have there eighth one to remember together.

We love these girls! Tears come to my eyes as I see their testimony's grow.  You are so loved!!


No comments: