Cashlee is a great big help with her little sister. She is so good to hold her, entertain her, get diapers, sing to her, and loves to cuddle. I will often find her laying next to Maycee on the floor kissing her hand. I cherish these moments. They go so fast!!
Cashlee loves bubbles. So we pulled out the soap and straw and it was hours of entertainment for her. We love your precious giggle. It is one that makes the whole house laugh. Good times!!
Playing with her Cousin Jenna and Hadlie. These girls love their babies and being little mommies!
All smiles on our camp out to the hills!!
Cashlee wanted to where a dress like Maycee. Look how cute they are!
Jenna and Cashlee are best buds. They were eating a snack at the park laughing. I had to get a picture they were so funny!
Nap time is always needed. They feel asleep together and once again I had to have a picture!
Early one morning I caught Cashlee out with her outfit of the day and her matching shoes...no..look close..a flip flop and Sydnee's church shoes...how cute is that. She had us all laughing!
We have so much fun with Cashlee. She is always on the go. She loves her babies and dress up.
1 comment:
Precious memories for sure of a special little girl.
Post a Comment