It is fun with the kids get excited about dressing up and scaring everyone. We had so much fun this year. Chase went from being a ninja to Super Man. Good thing we had that on hand!! Cashlee was content with anything. So she got to be a little Cat. Look at her pose in these pictures. She was so funny. Sydnee got a Dracula costume then wanted to be a bee. I am way to nice but we had to come up with what we had for that costume. It turned out, thanks to her creative mind.
Now that looks like Spider Man!
She is our Sweet Honey Bee!
Snow......Snow....The kids got so excited for this. Of course they wanted to play forever in it. Look at those cute smiles.
I got to do Sydnee's class party. I was one Mad Scientist and of course I should have taken a picture of me not Courtney. I was a bit scary looking! Oh...Well for those who saw it...you were lucky.
Chase loves to wrestle his dog. I guess cause he is nice and doesn't fight back to hard.
Cousins. Preston and Cashlee
Icicles and Snow ball fight with Aunt Julie!
Jaicee picked this up to throw. Isn't that a sweet way to share a snow ball?
Cashlee in on the action. She was so going to get her!!
No comments:
Post a Comment