Good Times begins Here

Good Times begins Here

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Brad's Wedding!

 Brad is the last sibling to get married.  So sad......It is fun times when we all have a reason to get dressed up and spend the day together.  The kids of course have fun with cousins!  Brad and Wendy are so adorable.  We are so excited for them!
We got to grab a picture with the groom when the sweet heart was away for a second!

 Our adorable family!
 Grandpa and Grandma Ivie with a few of the kids!
 As long as she doesn't know who is holding her you can get a picture quick!!
 Another try with Grand kids. 
 The beautiful couple!


And my favorite picture.  I am not sure what the conversation is here, but I love these moments!!  Just thought I would share a little thought.  I feel like that is how are Father in Heaven is with us.  He wants to hold our hand and give us that reassurance that everything will be O.K.  I know these precious moments teach me so much about the plan of salvation and I am so grateful to have that in our lives.
Photobucket

No comments: