Watching the Little Buckaroo Rodeo!
Chase rode a sheep. He last a few seconds. Sydnee chickened out. She was to scared!!
Fun with cousins!
Friends!
All the kids get invited out to chase some sheep with money. Cashlee was all about running with the big kids!
Jaicee and Chase with the goats!
It is so hard to be little!!
Triple Trouble!!
The kids painted each others faces!!
Rodeo Night!
He was tough!! We are proud of our little cowboy!
Having fun!! (right?)
Kids Parade! The kids all dressed up as wild animals. The boys were hunters of course!
Jenna
Grandma and Grandpa's Wild Ones
Hadlie eating some candy!
Jaicee and Sydnee
Cashlee and Hallie
There is all the Smith Kids! Boy are they Wild!!
Brynlee and Sydnee
Courtney tried some team branding. I was super proud of my Cowboy!! It was lots of fun to watch.
The next generation cowboys!! Chase and Bodee
The Big Boys!! Cooper and Carter.
The girls cheering on their uncles during the team branding!
Team Branding!
Alright we convinced the boys to do some pig wrestling. Grandpa donated some team shirts and they were the Wild Ones!! The older boys found out their was money involved and really kick some trash. They went in with a plan and by the time they put the pig in the barrel the little boys had tip toed to the barrel. It was so cute. They each won 50 bucks thanks to Carter and Coopers hard work. Way to go you Wild Ones!
OK....I put a team together and of course....we kicked trash.... HA HA HA. I can at least say I have pig wrestled. I think once is enough!
No comments:
Post a Comment