Good Times begins Here

Good Times begins Here

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A little bit of April posted in May!


I am thinking that Cashlee has messy hair and dirty faces in all our pictures and still so stinking cute.  Ok, I may be bias but she is so much fun.  Sparkling or a little rough looking!  Cashlee and Preston are having a snack at Grandma Ivie's.

 Niece Ellie is coloring eggs.  Look how cute she is!!
 Put these two together and we have trouble, but the fun those two have! We got to color eggs with the cousin at Grandma's this year.  The kids had lots of fun.  Jaicee showing us her beautiful smile!
 Sydnee trying to work and smile at the same time!

 Cashlee upset cause her Mom won't give her and egg, but you think the candy would be more interesting.


 Niece Brylee.  So stinking cute!!  Uncle Matt is awesome! He gave all these wild kids a few rides.  They love him!


 The Easter Egg hunt at Grandma's was a success for Sydnee! Sydnee made this alligator out of clay.  She is so crafty!
 Chase got this car for his birthday and the kids have fun teasing the horses with it.  They are not quite sure what to think about it!
 So Court got these pictures.  Looks like we had a rough night.
 Court just turned 31.  The kids made him some cute cards.  We are so blessed to have him.
 I love this clan!!
 Court is making a wish....the kids are just saying come on Dad....Cashlee is already blowing!

 I just have to say that I am so greatful for the resurrection.  I know our Saviour lives.  I have a strong testimony of that.  He is my rock.  How blessed I am to have that knowledge.  With that said Cashlee is posing in her Easter skirt.  We have church at 8:30 so pictures didn't happen with them all in their Easter outfits.
Look at my handsome boy.

No comments: