Cashlee figured out peek-a-boo a while ago and I had to share these fun pictures. She makes us all laugh. The kids love her. Her new game is playing Chase. She is the bear and growls while chasing the other kids. She brings so much laughter in our home!
Playing cowboys with the doll house. Compromise happens with these two all the time.
I couldn't find Cashlee, which happens frequently, she was caught tearing apart a preschool game in my bedroom. If I can't find her and she doesn't answer. I have to start looking. She is trouble!
Spring time brought lots of water around our house. So Chase thought fishing would be appropriate. Of, Course!!
Spring also brought some new ladies around our house. We got six new chicks which have been the highlight for the kids. Blackfoot, Buckaroo man, Snowflake, and a few more names I can't remember. I will have to ask Sydnee.
So cute, to bad they grow up!
No comments:
Post a Comment