To introduce our New Year's family theme I thought it would be worth it to share what brings me so much JOY. That is my beautiful family! They inspire me to be better and reach higher.
So here it is.......Our goal is to LEARN something new....while finding JOY in each day and each experience.....with that we want to SERVE more and learn to RESPECT each other and all of Gods children.....Doing this we will LEARN to LOVE more and how to LOVE better...Hopefully to LOVE more like our Savior does!
So lets just say LOVE is our wonderful word...but we added some more to keep us on the right path. I feel this is what we should learn for this new year 2012. I pray it will teach us to be better and strengthen our family. I hope I can share some of our experience with you this year.


No comments:
Post a Comment