Good Times begins Here

Good Times begins Here

Thursday, April 28, 2011

NEW BABY CALVES!!


It has been about three weeks since we got these calves. The kids love them so much. It is fun to watch them learn and grow as they share Courtney's hobby with him.
Ginger had her calf on a cold raining night. He was so tiny, cute, and rained on. I need to get some up dated pictures cause they are all so cute and full of it. In fact just yesterday, I just enjoyed watching Courtney try and put them all back into the pen. He would get two in and while working on the other one the other three would run out. It was great entertainment. This went on for about five min. I guess I could have helped but I had the baby!!



The calves loved sucking on their coats. The kids thought it was so fun!!




1 comment:

Janel said...

The calves seem very interested in the kids. I don't think any ours would come up to the kids. I like your excuse about holding the baby!