Good Times begins Here

Good Times begins Here

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Courtney turned 30!!

Chase wanted to get into Cashlee's tub. Then when I came back from getting her dressed I found him with his water boots in the tub. The things kids think of!!




Dandy is going to have kittens. So the kids were trying to feel her babies move. Once again who could not resist taking a snap shot of this.

Chase was pushing Cashlee in the stroller.


Chase is painting his bird house. His favorite color is blue. He was concentrating so hard.

Look at that smile!! It must have been the big flower!!


Cashlee is quite the jumper. She gets a going in it and makes us all laugh.

I thought she looked like she was praying.



Her smile is so irresistible!!


Blowing out Courtney's candles. I guess with thirty you need the extra help.




We are so thankful for the old man in the family. HA HA HA!!! He wasn't to excited about this day but the kids thought it was great. They were excited to blow out candles with Dad and go out to lunch. That made the day better for their poor old Dad. We love you Court!!

2 comments:

Nathaniel and Julie Clinger said...

Remember, you will be old soon too. Love your blog title. Have a great week.

Jenny said...

ha ha, Patrick turns 30 this year too and isn't looking forward to it either. :)