Good Times begins Here

Good Times begins Here

Tuesday, March 22, 2011



Sweet Cashlee at 3months




Sydnee watching cartoons. Finally feeling better after three days of the flu!

Chase with his little sister!! Look Cashlee is posing while Chase watches T.V.

Cashlee loves the jumper. When she is not trying to nurse the side strings she is quite the bouncer. She also loves her entertainment.





I think they look like sisters!
I asked Chase to help set the table for dinner. The dishes were just hot from drying so he found the solution....his gloves. Could not resist taking a picture of this smart kid. However, who knows where those gloves have been. HA HA HA!!!


Santa boy. Wants whiskers like his dad.

All smiles!!

Cashlee and tummy time....involves everyone!!


Sydnee wrote her ABC's for me on her chalkboard!!

Snowday.....such a pretty afternoon!!

Knuckles chilling with the kids!!

Who can resist liking an icicle!!


Once again Sydnee posing!!


Chase what have you done?

Mom, I am an Indian. Look at my painting!!

Just for the record this deer was chasing Knuckles in the yard. The craziest thing I have ever seen. Now Knuckles wont Chase the deer.

No comments: