Good Times begins Here

Good Times begins Here

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Our Kids are growing up so fast!!!



You will think that Cashlee is the only one who likes pictures. The truth is she is the only one that can't run away from the camera, and as you all know I love snapping pictures, so she is the lucky one. I have to catch the other two in willing moods.

Any way this is a thank you to all those who have given us so much with the arrival of Cashlee. A special thanks goes out to Natalie and Hadlie for sharing some cute outfits.


Miss. Sydnee is are little artist. She loves to color and cut out hearts and much more. This is a picture she colored.

She brought this home from school. Courtney and I got a kick out of what her snow man does at night. What an imagination!! NO wonder she has crazy dreams.......

Once again this was her artistic view. We loved it!!!

Sydnee is practicing writing her name in lower case. She has done it in upper case for quite a while, but if she can do lower case for her preschool teacher then she gets a prize. I think she is on the right track.......Smart like her mom....I guess more like her dad =)
2 months old

1 month
Look how much she has grown. She loves to eat!!


The cat was really nice today with the kids. Usually she runs away but she was loving them today. They love Dandy!!


Cashlee just got out of the tub. I had to take a picture. She was being way to cute!!

She is changing so fast. I guess that is what they do.


Once again another photo shoot for Cashlee. I think she does a great job.



Happy Love Day to you all!!!


Our attempt for a cute Valentines Card. Some kisses and a mad baby girl!! However, they make me laugh and tell a story so I thought I would share!

By the way look at our handsome Chase and adorable Sydnee!! (Isn't she good?)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I love to get on your blog and look at your pictures! Cashlee has changed so much. She is such a cutie just like your other kids! I loved the last picture with the cut out heart. It is priceless!

Nathaniel and Julie Clinger said...

So fun to look at all your family updates. Loved the Sydnee and Cashlee comparison.