This is our daily ritual. I give Cashlee a bath, it must trigger her urge to poo. So she is all nice and clean. Then she gets these looks on her face.


Look at that grunt!!!

THEN SHE GIVES US THIS......



ALL SMILES ...then a new outfit. I left out the blow out!!!


We have all made it through the flu. Now we have smiles again!!

Of course he will smile for ice cream!!

Look at this model. Every picture their is some pose!! I love it!!

Girls before church...I think that is where we all got sick.
2 comments:
Ha ha, love the poop faces. Grayson would laugh after he spit up all over us. Gotta love kids. And your's are so cute by the way.
Love those precious moments! Enjoyed checking out your scrap pages. Good job. Glad you are all feeling better. Anxious to get together to play again. Take care!!
Post a Comment