Good Times begins Here

Good Times begins Here

Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Number 1 Aunt!!

I have been trying my hand at crocheting. This was my next adventure. I think they are cute. I hope to put a cute flower on the end and a different button, but for now this is what Cashlee gets to wear to church.


Brooklyn came over and Sydnee and her were painting. They had so much fun. Sydnee would make some comment and Brooklyn would laugh at any thing. It was so cute. They love their cousin Brooklyn.



Look how cute these girls are!!

Chase decided it is better to get some zzzzz......

Hadlie past down this shirt that Aunt Megan got her. So Cashlee got to sport it for a day, but really any Aunt could claim it their own. However, this is for you Aunt Megan!!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting the other night. Your blog is very cute. Your head rap looks great! Was that really the first thing you made? Love the pictures of Cashlee. Your wreath lasted much longer then anyone.