Good Times begins Here

Good Times begins Here

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy New Year!!


Any new year resolutions?.......Mine is to be a better mom......journal writer......and to study the scriptures....and live life to cherish each moment...even the moments when I want to scream..Seems like three kids can set those moments off when Chase needs help to go pee.....Cashlee is nursing.....and Sydnee is looking for markers to color. The demand hits all at once.....I love being a mom.

The kids love taking care of Cashlee. They are really good help. Sydnee will sing to her and Chase loves to hold her hands. Cashlee is so alert and seems to be awake more than I can remember for a new born. It must be those noisy older siblings. They are all growing up. Sydnee is getting smarter and loves school. Chase is way into hunting on the wii. The minute Courtney gets home Chase is aching to go hunting. It is so fun to watch them together. I try to help but of course I don't have the hunting techniques like his dad does.

Here are some fun pictures of the kids at Christmas, before we took down the tree, and of Cashlee at her best.




My Handsome Boy! Oh, how we love him.

Sydnee dancing to music.

Cashlee after church.

Trip to go shoot some rootbeer bottles.

Girls along for the ride. Sydnee actually got in on the action.

Precious Cashlee at 3 wks.




Curly hair after a bath.


Look how cute they are.




Christmas morning.







Cashlee 2 wks.

Uncle Matt came to visit Cashlee.
Chase and Cashlee in conversation. So precious!!

4 comments:

Mama Bear said...

she is so cute! i wish i lived closer so i could come snuggle her!

Kim said...

what a cute family you have. we haven't seen you guys forever. sounds like we need a smith reunion! enjoy having 3...its WILD!! xoxo

Nathaniel and Julie Clinger said...

Those bows with all that hair. I love it. She has changed since I saw her last. She is growing. Enjoy every minute. Chase and Sydnee appear to have adapted well to big sister and big brother roles. Love the photos of Cashlee. Super Adorable. Can not wait to come visit and hold that baby of course.

Edwards Clan said...

Hey there! I got your New Year's birth announcement. I feel like such a bad friend. I didn't even know you were pregnant. Or maybe I did, and I just forgot. I have a REALLY bad memory. I guess it comes with having kids. Cashlee is so beautiful and I can't believe how big Sydnee and Chase are. They are adorable. I miss you lots and hope things are going well for you. I really hope Clint gets assigned to Grace. Wouldn't that be awesome!