OK, it is time to take a vote. Courtney and the kids love this new look. Me on the other hand am not a fan. So lets vote..... What do you think.....like it or not?
I made this in December and it still looks good. Smells good to. Turned out pretty nice if I can say so!!
Knuckles just hanging out in the snow. He has been so spoiled since we had to take him in cause he some how cut a big gash under his front leg.
Cashlee is now five weeks old and growing fast. She has brought so much joy into our home. The kids just love her and are great help.
We have all been though a little sickness and are glad to be on the up side again. Chase and Sydnee have been creative and busy. They like to pretend they are coyotes, they live in a den, and hunt rabbits. I love to watch their imagination.
We have all been though a little sickness and are glad to be on the up side again. Chase and Sydnee have been creative and busy. They like to pretend they are coyotes, they live in a den, and hunt rabbits. I love to watch their imagination.
1 comment:
Facial hair not my favorite. Nathaniel says it is great since Courtney grow hair on his face for him and Nathaniel. Love your family.
Post a Comment