It has been such nice weather. We would like to keep this weather all year long. To bad it is so short lived before the cold sets in......so.....we are taking advantage of every day we get. Potato Harvest has come and gone and since we now live right by a potato cellar we took off for a week and spent time at Grandma and Grandpa Ivie's. The kids had so much fun up there helping Grandma mow, water, and just play with cousins. We are grateful for family and are so thankful for each day we get to share and make memories.
So some friend and I have started a once a month craft day. This was our first craft for this month. We made these cute pumpkins out of 2x4 for only five dollars. I think they are very festive for the fall season.
1 comment:
Pumpkins turned out way cute. Love the lights the most personally. I see why your kids like the lights so much. Isn't this a great time of the year. Enjoy!
Post a Comment