Back to the Beaver Dams.....Oh the fun we had....Riding horses...getting dirty.. and even running in to a rattle snake. I had the kids on the four wheeler and we ran right by a rattler. Talk about scary. We made it mad cause it was really rattling. I am sure I don't want to run into that again. To top it off, we live right in the hills now, and Sydnee came to tell me she found a snake. We called the farm boys to come and get it and it was a Gardner snake. Looked just like a rattler. Court had ran over it on his way to work and it had slither under the kids b-ball hoop and died. Once again I am a wimp when it comes to snakes. Not the kids, they are way to fascinated in them. In fact Chase sleeps with a fake rattle snake every night. It cracks us up. Thanks for a great time Smith family!
Good Times begins Here
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Smith Camping
Back to the Beaver Dams.....Oh the fun we had....Riding horses...getting dirty.. and even running in to a rattle snake. I had the kids on the four wheeler and we ran right by a rattler. Talk about scary. We made it mad cause it was really rattling. I am sure I don't want to run into that again. To top it off, we live right in the hills now, and Sydnee came to tell me she found a snake. We called the farm boys to come and get it and it was a Gardner snake. Looked just like a rattler. Court had ran over it on his way to work and it had slither under the kids b-ball hoop and died. Once again I am a wimp when it comes to snakes. Not the kids, they are way to fascinated in them. In fact Chase sleeps with a fake rattle snake every night. It cracks us up. Thanks for a great time Smith family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment