
Scripture bag made from scrap material.

Thought we would try a empty frame with my bridal bouquet. It thought it turned out cute.

Silk flowers. So easy and way cute.

Chalk Board we made for Sydnee and Chase. They love to use it.

Dolled up Sydnee's booster. Add some padding for comfort.

Our Preschool board. This is our activity daily. The kids love to play school. That is what learning is all about. I even added the Savior. Sometimes we forget to teach our children about him. This remind us daily who loves us.
Just a few of my little odds and ends that I have found time to fit in.
2 comments:
Your pictures truly tell a great story, to cherish every moment. Look at all you have accomplished. And you even were able to get it posted on your blog. I am still trying to get to that point. Love you tons! Hope to come visit again soon. If not at your house, at Grandma's. Hope you are felling well.
Wow you're crafty. And awesome school board, mind if I steal the idea to use with my own?
:)
Post a Comment