Good Times begins Here

Good Times begins Here

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Farm Life!!

I came up with this pattern. I saw a dress similar to this one online for $46. I thought I would try and recreate it. So here it is. Sydnee and I both like it, but as you all know Sydnee always wears her dresses backwards. The bow goes in the back but looks o.k. in the front.







Our little Chase just turned two. He was so cute on his birthday. I asked what he wanted for his birthday cake and he said a horse. So of course that is what he got. He had so much fun playing with cousins and family. He was great entertainment blowing out candles and 0pening presents.

Aunt Julie and Chase


Sydnee blew the candles out the first time. Then after the relight Chase got it done!


Ellie and Chase eating cake and ice cream.

Cousins playing

Always loves the dresses. So cute! Cousin Tylee.


Aunt Lindsay and Brooklyn

Niece Brylee

Aunt Megan. To cute!!

Dog Kunckles

Cleaning out the garage and the kids went to playing. They had their box homes and chairs all set out. It was so funny!



Can we really have that much stuff!

Chase and Brooklyn eating chocolate chips!


Cowboy Chase up at the horses.







Court has had this week off between his interns. I am finally moving pretty good again and we have been enjoying some sunshine. It seems like it is supper nice but it is still cold. However, it never stops the kids. They love playing with their dad at the horses and I love just watching and of course taking pictures. Both kids were running around with hay in their mouth like their dad. I couldn't help but want a picture. It made us laugh. Chase is now the climber and climbs up on the panels. They both get right in their.

1 comment:

Kim said...

i LOVE that dress. my girls would LOVE it too! and the horse cake, perfect for your little cowboy. hope things are going good!