We are getting more snow today.. We need it and the kids love it. I myself am ready for spring but I know it is in due time...till then enjoy every minute. So we have been! Our kids seem to be the highlight of our lives. They crack us up and make us laugh daily. How much joy they bring is crazy in between all the naughty moments. Seem so strange but any parent know the nasty moments can't even compare to each of the great!
We just had a recent photo shoot. I love taking pictures and here are a few that I loved. There were many to choose from and let me tell you kids can come up with some fun expressions.
May we all have a better week and find a way to serve more!!
We just had a recent photo shoot. I love taking pictures and here are a few that I loved. There were many to choose from and let me tell you kids can come up with some fun expressions.
May we all have a better week and find a way to serve more!!














3 comments:
great work on the pictures i love the one of Sydnee love to see you guys
Pictures totally tell a story. Put a smile on my face to see my niece and nephew.
How fun! You are such a great photographer. :)
Post a Comment