Andrea, Hey this is Kim Harris! i just got your christmas card and had to check out your blog. adorable! your kids are so dang cute:) you have a mini you and a mini courtney. I've started to take pics too. so fun! yours look great! have a wonderful christmas.
5 comments:
they look good i like the one with you and sydnee it is cute and you look great
Yea I think they turned out really cute! Good job! I'll have to come over one of these days and see the rest.
Your little family is so adorable! I love the new pics. :)
Andrea, Hey this is Kim Harris! i just got your christmas card and had to check out your blog. adorable! your kids are so dang cute:) you have a mini you and a mini courtney. I've started to take pics too. so fun! yours look great! have a wonderful christmas.
oh yeah..here's my blog
harrisfamily-kim.blogspot.com
Post a Comment