The past few months have been quite the experience for our family. I coached basketball in Grace and Courtney was busy with school. Sydnee and Chase were my little assistant coaches. They did great!! Chase has now figured out how to blow a whistle and Sydnee has each one of the girls wrapped around her finger. She was the highlight of their day. She did well at making us all laugh. She loved to get into the medicine bag and prewrap everything. She also got a kick out of playing in the ball cage. Wish I had pictures of that. She also loved riding the big red bus. She calls it her school bus. We have had so much fun with that and are happy... sad.. it has all come to an end. We are glad to be back home but we are going to miss the fun times with the girls. I had a great time and an awesome experience. I had neat girls to work with and a great coach (my father in law) to work with. We had a lot of fun together and I will cherish those times. We had a great season. J.V. ended fifty percent of the season and varsity took second in districts and lost in the play off for state against W.J. this last Saturday. It was hard to be a part of that but sometimes that is how life goes.
On another note we are back to the grind of things. We have been early spring cleaning and trying to catch up with everything that had been neglected the past three months. Sydnee is into coloring and being a mom to all her babies. She is also into singing songs. We have a lot of fun with that. Chase is walking along everything. I am sure it won't be long before he is off on his own. He has developed the cutest grin that cracks us all up. He is however, a horrible sleeper. We have tried so many thing. We just don't know what his deal is. He just broke his two top teeth so we are hoping things will change here now that they have broken through.



Sydnee is now potty trained!!

Sydnee was so proud of her potato heads she wanted a picture!

Supper Bowl Sunday with mom!!

Chase had so much fun!!

Sydnee slept through it all!

I know my stuff! HA HA!!

Chase cheering on the Steelers!!

Chase making a mess!

Sydnee working out with Mom!

This is how Mom works out... She locks them in the crib!



Grandpa's Glasses

So Precious!

This was the best way to travel!!
1 comment:
i am glad that you are back i missed you. lets start making a habit of getting together.
Post a Comment