
Sydnee is modeling with the bag her mom has made!

Chase loves his puppy. I found them playing together!

Sydnee kissing her brother.

All smiles!!

Best Budds!!

Sydnee playing horse!

Sydnee playing music with her babies. She was singing the ABC's with them.

Four wheeler riddin with her cousin Jaicee!

This is her caught in the bathroom washing her babies.

This is her telling her mom to get out!
We have found that our little Sydnee is quite creative. If we don't watch her she will have you wrapped up in rope or in the bathroom washing her babies. Now this is only a few of her many adventures that she takes us all on. We get so many laughs out of her and really wish we had some warm weather again to kick her outside to burn off some energy. We love her spunk. Chase is our little momma's boy now. If I walk any where near him he cries for me to hold him or give him my undivided attention. He has not felt so good lately and we thought it was an ear infections, but I guess it is just teething. You just never know with kids. You can tell his mouth is sore but no teeth yet. Hopefully something happens so we can have some peace with that. Other than that he is happy and funny. He is trying to move about but gets to scared. So he is still our little blob that just smiles and giggles. Court is busy with school and looking forward to affiliations. I am not so sure about coaching but we will find out how this is all going to work out. We love you all!!!
3 comments:
that is a cute bag and it is funny that sydnee is so creative that is great I wish TyLee woud do more of that on her own now she depends on Ellie to intertain her love ya
Isn't it great being a Mom. Never boring. Enjoy ever moment!!
I can't believe you have kids?? What happened to our youth?? They are adorable!! You look great!!!
Post a Comment