Good Times begins Here

Good Times begins Here

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Oh, the Fun!!


Looking for trouble!!


Helping her dad put together a car they got!!



We have been having so much fun as a family. We stay busy with Chase and Sydnee. Chase is reaching for everything. Sydnee is being horrible. She has started the crying thing for when ever she doesn't get what she wants. It seems like she is really testing us. We have attempted to do the potty training thing and it is not working. We have tried a new potty, candy (bribing), and new pannies. She only wants her diaper and she tells us that or she will say just leave it in there, meaning her diaper. So if any of you have more suggestions please let us know. Sydnee is quite the helper and Chase thinks she is the best. We have been cleaning out and fix -in up and Sydnee loves to be right in the middle of it.
We went to the State fair in Blackfoot and Sydnee thought it was great. Of course being the cowgirl she is she loved the animals and wanted to pet every horse, goat, sheep, and anything that moved. We had fun spending time together and watching Sydnee ride the McKee carts and loving the animals.



I am now 26 and had a great birthday. Thank you to every one that called and wished me a happy birthday!! Court came through once again with a great cake and dinner. I would dare say he almost forgot, but we will let it slide this time. We had fun. Sydnee is way into birthdays. I think she blew out all the candles before I could even get one. She had great fun with it.

Blowing out the candles!

Chase thought the cake was awsome!!

Sydnee wanting to get her hands in it!!

1 comment:

Brianne said...

Hey Andrea, isn't it scary that we are that old now. I hope you had an awesome birthday!! Your kids are getting cutier everytime I see them. Anyways, don't be too much of a stranger!!