Good Times begins Here

Good Times begins Here

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

So Many Blessings!






We have so many blessings to be thankful for. Our beautiful children and the gospel in our lives. We have been having a wonderful summer. Court is busy with school again, and I love spending the day teaching our children. They bring so much joy in our home. I wish I could tell every story possible but I will send pictures. Pictures can say many words themselves. I can just say Chase is happy and healthy.
He is now 18 lbs and growing. Sydnee is great help and loves to try every thing. She loves to tell us what to do and keeps us on our toes. She can always get Chase laughing. Just her sliding down the stairs get Chase giggling. We send our love and prayers to our dear niece Emma. She is ill and has a lot to fight for. We pray the Lord will bless her and her parents. Our faith and prayer go to Jared, Kerie, Emma, and Abby at this time.

1 comment:

Birch Family said...

we need to get our kids together to play Ty has been asking about Sydnee.